Daughters Day is observed every year on the fourth Sunday of September every year and September 24 marks Daughters Day 2023. The day is celebrated as a reminder to highlight the issues including dowry, foeticide, lack of education, and other social atrocities.
To celebrate the occasion and make your daughters feel special on the day, we have collated a list of some of the best wishes, quotes, and greetings to share on social media.
Daughters Day 2023 wishes
- To my dearest daughter, on this special day of Daughters’ Day, I want to tell you how much I love and appreciate you. You are the light of my life and my greatest joy. I am so proud of the woman you have become.
- My daughter, you are my rock. You are always there for me, no matter what. I am so grateful for your love and support.
- Happy Daughters’ Day to our shining star!
- To the most beautiful part of our lives, may your day be filled with boundless joy. Happy Daughters’ Day!
- On this special day, we celebrate the gift of you. Happy Daughter’s Day!
- Happy Daughters’ Day to my precious daughter! You are the most kind, caring, and intelligent young woman I know. I am so proud of the person you are.
- My daughter, you are my sunshine. You fill my life with so much joy and happiness. I am so grateful to be your mom.
- Happy Daughters’ Day to my sweet daughter! You are the most amazing young woman I know. I am so blessed to have you in my life.
Daughters Day 2023 quotes
- “I keep seeing myself in my daughter, and I see my mother in me and in her.” — Julie Walters
- “Grace was in all her steps. Heaven in her eye. In every gesture, dignity and love.” — John Milton
- “When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away.” — Hugh Jackman
- “Having a little girl has been like following an old treasure map with the important paths torn away.” — Heather Gudenkauf
- “I never, ever grew up as a young woman believing that my gender would stand in the way of doing anything I wanted.” — Jacinda Ardern
- “I will let my daughter do whatever her heart wants. I will support her and guide her and give her all the knowledge that I have because I want her to succeed in whatever she loves.” — The Miz
Also Read: Why is World Rose Day celebrated on September 22? Know history, significance and other details
Read More Lifestyle News